Tuesday, October 10, 2006

See the Morning, part two



More pictures from Saturday as I pursued the morning and all the beauty that it holds. The funny thing about driving to work on a weekend is how much less stressful it is. Too bad I can't figure out how to channel that peace that's only found on an early Saturday or Sunday morning and bottle it to use during the week.



There's something I find peaceful about an old building, such as an old barn. There's history behind those walls, and it peaks my interest as to who has worked there and for how many generations it has stood. The sad thing is that usually, I don't have enough time to enjoy the scenery because I'm too busy looking at the traffic in front of me to notice how peaceful my morning drive really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home