Monday, October 09, 2006

See the Morning

I recently purchased the new Chris Tomlin project called "See the Morning." Inspired by the title, I got up early Saturday morning, bundled up the baby, and headed out with the Canon to find the morning. I decided that I'd like to show you what my drive to work looks like.


Sunrise, seen at the end of my street as I head to work each morning.


After starting my photography hobby, I have come to the realization that we can all find the beauty in the mundane. A simple drive to work, for instance. You might only see stop signs, traffic lights, and cars. But if you look through the lens of a camera- figuratively speaking- all of a sudden, there is beauty surrounding you. Case in point, my drive from Broussard to Ridge each morning. Below is what I see each morning:


The sugarcane field near my subdivision.


More to come... check back in a day or two. And ride with me to work as we seek to find the beauty in the morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChalanThibodeaux said...

Thanks for showing me what morning looks like from the comfort of my bed...

8:33 AM  
Blogger caryn said...

No problem... Digital cameras plus blogging has become my newest addiction! Happy sleeping...

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home