Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Heart full of thanks...

I am thankful for...

... little socks in my dryer that I find after I've done the laundry...

...cheerios under my cushion of my chairs...

...tiny finger prints on the coffee table...

...toys, toys, everywhere...

...family that comes by the house and makes our lives busy and full and meaningful...

...friends that love me...

...everything.

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, (whoooo hooooo!!!!)
let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe..."
~Hebrews 12:28

3 Comments:

Blogger KLR said...

Because of His great love for us!
We are so wonderfully blessed-

What can we offer Him? what do we have that is not His?

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jmoore said...

You guys Bless me! Great thoughts!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Hooray!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home