Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Here's a few photos that we took outside of our church this morning after services.

Three generations of lovely ladies...



This is a picture I treasure for always... Hannah with her cancer FREE Nanny!!!!!! AWESOME!


We had a wonderful weekend. James totally made up for the year that he didn't buy me a Mother's Day present (and then decided to work on Father's Day... it didn't go well that year). First, he took me to dinner and a movie on Friday night. On Saturday, we visited his family in Franklin and he detailed my car for me. Today we all went out to eat with the family at Carrabba's and he gave me perfume from Victoria's Secret! He's a good one. I think I'll keep him.

I'll post a few more pics later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

So Sweet!!!

6:59 PM  
Blogger heather young said...

Praise God for these beautiful days with Tammy!! Mighty is His name!! Thanks for sharing.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home