Sunday, October 12, 2008

Amazing Worship

I had an awesome time of worship on Saturday night!! Rita Springer was in concert over the weekend at Hope Alive Church. It was an amazing time of worship. Rita has an amazing anointing on her, and when she sits at the piano and begins playing, a hush descends over the entire building. It was breath-taking to be in the midst of it all. It's incredible to see someone being obedient to the call that God has placed on her life. Great stuff. God is so good.

2 Comments:

Blogger heather young said...

SO UPSET THAT WE MISSED IT!!!!!!!! Moving, ugh. So glad that you were able to go. My kids even know her stuff and sing it around the house. Amazing! When I play her albums I am compelled to stop and worship my Jesus. I bet it was awesome. How long did she play? Were there a lot of people?

8:08 AM  
Blogger caryn said...

It was incredible!! She played around 2 hours (I think??!!). Lots of folks. Packed house from what I could see. Too bad you couldn't make it, but I'm sure you're glad that move #1 is behind you!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home